While riding ORIA’s horses we go through the valley of Fellos, on the west side of the island. The area is covered with vineyards and olive trees and it is divided by a trail extending along a narrow ravine. We will ride through arches shaped by reeds until we end up to Fellos beach, a gorgeous long sandy cove with crystal clear water and trees providing natural shade.
Duration: 2 hours
2. Riding a horse is not just another way to get around a new place, it is a lifetime experience. Horses, when treated well, can become human’s best friend. We invite you to visit our space and connect with our horses. You will be offered a 20-minute ride around the area, which will make you feel comfortable, confident and ready to continue with a longer distance.
Duration: 20 minutes
Minimum Persons: 2
Maximum Persons: 4
Required age: Above 6 years old
- Experienced local instructor, English speaking
- All necessary trekking gear is included on your activity
- High quality energy bar and water.
- Safety & First Aids equipment.
- Gratuities (optional)
We offer pick up service from AirBNBs for our tours only upon request at email@example.com. However, we offer pick up service from specific points depending on the tour’s starting point. Please check your booking form and fill it in.
You can make a booking with us literally at the last minute! However, keep in mind that there may be no seats left on the tour if you do that! We recommend booking at least one week in advance, in order to have the best chances of finding availability.