Via Ferrata in the biggest Waterfall of the Cyclades
Reviews 3 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
ADVENTURE ON THE BIGGEST WATERFALL OF THE CYCLADES
Explore Palaipolis Waterfall in a different way. Live a unique experience on a protected climbing path.
Open to people of all levels, anybody can enjoy this activity. So whether you are a beginner with little to no experience, or a via ferrata enthusiast, you can have an amazing experience. All you need to participate on this trip is a lot of energy and to be in good physical condition.
It is important that all participants know that safety is extremely important on this trip. That means you will be safely secured every step of the way on this adventure. We also provide you all the necessary equipment for climbing.
ELEVATE YOUR ADVENTURE!
- Experienced climbing instructor, English speaking
- All necessary climbing gear is included on your activity
- High quality energy bar and water.
- Safety & First Aids equipment.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
STARTING TIME: 10:00 am
DURATION: 4 hours
MIN PERSONS: 2
We offer Pick up service from selective locations, please check your booking form. Alternatively, you can meet us with your own vehicle here at the starting point.
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
- If you fear heights or you you have back or muscular problems should not take part in this activity.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Necessary: long trousers, appropriate shoes and socks, hat and sunscreen, towel, swimming gear.
- Insurance: Participants should be covered by their own personal travel-health insurance prior to the trip. The personal insurance must at least cover medical expenses as well as air rescue and the cost of repatriation. Explore Andros is not responsible for any accidents or mishaps directly or indirectly related to the tour. (See Terms & Conditions)
We offer pick up service from AirBNBs for our tours only upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we offer pick up service from specific points depending on the tour’s starting point. Please check your booking form and fill it in.
You can make a booking with us literally at the last minute! However, keep in mind that there may be no seats left on the tour if you do that! We recommend booking at least one week in advance, in order to have the best chances of finding availability.